My Blog List

Saturday, March 2, 2024

Some Booties and Lots of Signs of Spring and Then.....


I think I've made at least 30 pairs of booties over the years, but this is the first pair for one of our daughter's friend who is now a grandma! I think you can guess the sex?


We are happy to see some crocus in our yard.


Saw these daffodils on a recent walk, and I wish we had this many blooming here!


A nice view on that same recent walk


And we are even seeing robins now.


Heather is blooming everywhere!


Not too long after seeing these pussy willows, we had some snow despite these signs of spring!  It's been rainy and snowy ever since with more predicted for the next few days.  What happened to spring?

8 comments:

Araignee said...

Such sweet booties! I haven't seen a pussy willow in ages. I used to love playing with them when I was a kid.
You asked me how to tell a daffodil from a narcissus and it's the size. My narcissus are really tiny-and so darn cute! You couldn't put them in a vase.

Tired Teacher said...

Sounds like you’re experiencing a typical Wyoming Spring. 😉 It’s usually very short lived. Cute slippers!

Betsy said...

I enjoyed all of the springy photos you shared with us. We don't have any flowers that I've seen, but I did see a robin this week. We're actually thinking of going camping in the. ext week or two.
The little booties are so sweet. I always like to imagine tiny baby feet in them. :-)
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

The booties are so cute and happy to see 'spring' in your neighborhood. I noticed one of the trees in the backyard is starting to bud!

Delighted Hands said...

What pretty views and pictures! The booties are so cute!

karen said...

pretty booties, I love knitting the same thing over and over again and again, it's quite soothing.

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Love all the flowers!

Tiffstitch said...

Oh so fun! Spring seems like it's coming here, although it's much too early. Hope the snow doesn't chase all the flowers away.