My Blog List

Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Another Dishcloth and Signs of Spring?


This is the right side of the dishcloth. The stitch is called the bamboo stitch.


The back side is interesting, too.


This is one unhappy daffodil after snow/hail on Monday night.


These two are happy to be inside! The top one is one from last summer's garden that I saved.


A bouquet from the grocery store; I fell in love with the orange roses and the carnations!

~~~
Hope you have a snow-free day! It's chilly but clear here, thankfully, with no snow forecasted.

5 comments:

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Another great dishcloth! and your poor snow covered flowers!!!

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Beautiful flowers!

Betsy said...

I like your dishcloth. I've always liked the bamboo stitch but it never looks smooth when I do it. I'm going to have to try again.
The flowers are all so pretty, except the sad daffy. It's too cold for it. :-(
No snow here. It was 60 again today. The most unusual winter I ever remember but I'll take it!
Blessings and love,
Betsy

Delighted Hands said...

Isn't this dishcloth just so pretty!!! I love the texture! The flowers inside is just what you need when the weather goes up and down!

Araignee said...

The texture on that dishcloth is really pretty!
Snow? Such a distant memory here. It's been in the 60's all week.