My Blog List

Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Dishcloth #3 and a Mess!


Dishcloth #3 was good practice for intarsia. Can you figure out why I chose these 3 colors? (Dishcloths 3 and 4 are a bit slower going because they have  more complicated stitching.) Now I am wondering what today's pattern will look like. I need to knit faster!



Before it snowed yesterday, I took a walk and had to come home before continuing it because my bag was full and heavy.  I collected this trash in less than a mile's walk from the roadside of a nearby street!  What are the people around here thinking? I sure hope your roadsides don't look like ours do! I wonder what today's walk will look like?

5 comments:

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

That's a fancy dishcloth and thanks for keeping your corner of the earth clean!

Betsy said...

Seattle Seahawks colors!!! We miss the Seahawks, Mariners and Gonzaga games. They don't have much priority out here.
Good for you in picking up all of that trash. I fume a bit when I see people throwing trash down when walking or out of their cars. Of course, with all of the angry people in the world these days you don't dare say anything, just pick it up like you did. I'm sorry.
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy

karen said...

trash seems to be a thing! Maybe because winter is settling down and you can see it all. Love that you took the initiative to pick it up!!

Delighted Hands said...

The dishcloth looks good and it is why we join these KAL's so that we can stretch our wings, right?! It looks like an envelope to me!

Araignee said...

Intarsia scares me to death but you did a great job with it!
I agree with you about people being slobs. Besides not picking up after their dogs they toss litter everywhere anymore. I can't even tell you how many discarded masks I encounter on our daily walks. Too many.