My Blog List

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Done! The Last Two Dishcloths and a Very Happy Sign of Spring.


This one was called No Purl, and as promised, there weren't any purl stitches.


This one took a bit of concentration.


Here are all seven of them. Can you guess what I plan to do with them?


Here's a very welcome sign of spring in our backyard. This plant was tiny when we bought it, and now it's around thirty feet tall! It's also been moved a few times but not lately.
~~~
Have a great day!

 

7 comments:

Araignee said...

That's a lot of dishcloths! I'm guessing they will be gifts? Who wouldn't love to have one?

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Two more great dishcloths! That's a wonderful collection you have!!

Betsy said...

Gifts? Not sure. And I love the pussy willow tree, bush! :-)
We've got tons of robins here in the last week and I love it. Birdsong every morning now. Spring is here.
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy

Sandy said...

Gifts would be my guess, like others above. Love the 2nd one of the two you just completed. I'm not a fan of purling either so smiled when I read that in your blog. My personal favorite to make and use is the diagonal one, Grandma's Favorite. That design seems to hold up well washing after washing.

karen said...

you are giving them all away!! Lovely knitting!

Delighted Hands said...

I love gifting dishcloths!!!! A great way to say thank you are thinking of you! The pussy willows are a sure sign of Spring!

WinLegends said...

I'm grateful for the wisdom and inspiration your blog provides.