My Blog List

Tuesday, February 20, 2024

A Finished Project and a Nice Trip!


I just finished these mitts which were super easy except for the crocheted hearts. As you can tell I'm not an expert at crocheting! Strangely, the pattern doesn't include the directions for the hearts. 


We recently got back from several days at Cannon Beach in Oregon where it was super windy.


The walkway to the beach was closed because it contained lots of logs that washed in from the ocean!



Surprisingly, we only saw 2 rabbits thanks to the Rabbit Rescue Project, but we also got to see some elk!

On the way home we discovered a new park in Kent that had great views of Mount Rainier from the parking lot as well as a nice walking trail and playground.



Hope you have had a nice week, too.

3 comments:

karen said...

I HEART your mitts :)

Delighted Hands said...

Beautiful pictures!!!! I was born in Tacoma; my Mom always says I was born in the shadow of Mt Rainier! Those logs on the beach are cool!
Nice job on the mitts!

Sandy said...

Cute fingerless mitts including your crocheted heart. Great pictures of nature. Sounds like you had a wonderful trip.