My Blog List

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

A Finish Plus a Couple Signs of Spring

 I have started to do some charity knitting in hopes of getting my stash a bit under control. (Don't hold your breath on that one though. 😉) And wish me luck!



Hat # 1


Our weather here yesterday was crazy!  We woke up to rain, then the sun came out. Late in the day there was even some sleet, and snow is predicted today. Go figure.  Apparently there was a lot of snow in our mountains which will make lots of skiers happy. Luckily, we chose to walk in the sunshine and even saw a couple signs of spring: heather and witch hazel.  Almost as soon as we got back home, the clouds began to roll in.


Hope you all have a fabulous day!

11 comments:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Cute hat! When you find the solution for getting the yarn stash under control, please share.

Dee said...

No signs of spring here yet and it has been COLD!

I'm waiting for a sunny day when it is above 40 to go out to the lake. I've heard there are a lot of eagles at the lake this winter.

Betsy said...

We haven't had any signs of spring here except unusually warm temps yesterday. It's getting COLD now though.
Your hat is wonderful. Who will you be donating them to?
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy

karen said...

no signs of spring here! we are getting slammed once more with a wintry storm

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Sooooo jealous. It's currently raining, but the temp is supposed to drop any minute now and its supposed to turn to snow and keep snowing for two solid days!

Delighted Hands said...

It is that time of year for ups and downs! Glad you got your walk in when you did!

Barbara Curiel said...

Cute hat Judy! I’m also knitting down stash with charity projects right now. How did I accumulate so many single balls of yarn? Luckily they’re perfect for hats and baby sweaters.

Caffeine Girl said...

I've been trying to use up yarn by charity knitting, too. I can't think of a better way.
Envying your non-freezing weather.

kathy b said...

Thanks for a11 of your charity knitting. I rea11y fe1t he1pfu1 knitting for my community when they p1eaded for b1ankets, hats and mittens. Im sorry Im driving you nuts with the sock co11ection . Warmsockswarmheart.

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post