My Blog List

Saturday, December 24, 2022

Two More Finishes!

 Two more hats came off the needles this week, one for an adult and the other for a child.

This pattern specifically called for a yarn that is no longer available, but I did have the 2 skeins of the required.  I think the pattern would work in a different yarn though. Do you?



No babies here to model this hat, but DH figured out a way to photograph it.  It's an interesting pattern and a fun knit. Thanks to the Wandering Cat Studio where I first saw the pattern!
~~~~~
I have several more finishes to share after Christmas, so stay tuned, and have a wonderful holiday!

7 comments:

Dee said...

The little bear hat is so, SO cute.

I think you could use any aran weight yarn for the first hat. An aran SINGLE would be almost identical.

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Isn't Bearly just so fun and cute!

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

your hats are so cute! I'm always excited to see what wonderful things you knit!

Delighted Hands said...

very nice job on the knits--both hats are very cute!

Betsy said...

Love both of the hats! I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas day with family. We had a lovely church service with a childs nativity and lots of carols sung as we celebrated teh birth of the Christ-child.
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy

Araignee said...

Oh, good golly...what cute hats!

karen said...

Love the bear and the hats!! Merry Christmas to you !!