My Blog List

Saturday, December 31, 2022

The Last Finish and Post of 2022!

 Where has this year gone? I can remember when I was young sitting in the classroom watching the clock very slowly move to 3:30 PM when the school day was finally done, and now the days are gone in a blink of the eye. Yesterday I finished the second Minion hat requested by our youngest grandson. (I'm not sure what happened to this one, but I made the second one with different yarn and only 1 eye.)


Number 1

Number 2


Can  you tell I had trouble with the eye this time?  At any rate, it's done now just in time for his twelfth birthday!  (I well remember the scary drive up their hill in the snow to help our daughter when she came home from the hospital with him, and it's seems like yesterday.)  Good news though, there's no more snow and getting to their house will be easy!  I do have to get busy and make the cake I promised to bring because we are celebrating 2 birthdays tomorrow: his and his mom's whose birthday is 3 days after Christmas! (That was an interesting Christmas as I recall. ;>)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


6 comments:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter and grandson. Love both hats!

Betsy said...

Wonderful job on the hats and happy birthday to your daughter and grandson. And hallelujah for no snow. Not like last week!
Blessings,
Betsy

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

love the hats! your knitting is so pretty! and Happy Birthday to your daughter and grandson!

Delighted Hands said...

Very cute hats!!!! We have a ton of birthdays in December, too, so I know what you mean! Happy New Year!

Araignee said...

That is one adorable hat! I am always in awe of how much you get done. Happy New Year!!!!

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Great hats!
And happy new year!