My Blog List

Sunday, April 3, 2022

You Never Know What You'll See!

 You probably won't guess what we saw on our walk around Green Lake the other day! We often see people with their dogs, lots of birds and flowers, but this time we saw a girl with her GOATS! (She said her mom told her that she couldn't have any more dogs, and I wonder whether her mom regrets that, don't you?)



There are lots of trails as well as the one around the lake.


Canadian geese and Coots


Lots of daffodils now


We forgot to ask her their names.


         Here's my most recent finish, but it's hard to see the specks of color.

Have a great day!

12 comments:

Betsy said...

I enlarged the photo so I could see the flecks of color. Very, very pretty.
I loved the photo of the goats and the birds too. But the daffodils!!! Oh my goodness. That's not something we're seeing here yet. Hopefully soon.
Blessings,
Betsy

Dee said...

Her goats look very well loved and cared for.

Love your honeycomb hat. Very pretty and looks like it will be VERY warm to wear.

Wanderingcatstudio said...

How fun!

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

What a cute surprise on your walk! Love your knitted hat!

kathy b said...

Now I want a goat Judy!! The hat is awesome, it has depth to it.

Araignee said...

OMGosh....those goats!!! Goats in coats. I'm dead.

karen said...

well now I've seen it all. What a fun day and look at that brilliant sunshine!

Tired Teacher 2 said...

What an adventure! I’m glad you stopped to chat with the girl and her goats. Cute honeycomb hat.

straythreads said...

It lools like spring there I'm envious Goats on a leash?!? love it! Love the hat I'll have to look for that.Did you find the link to the rabbit pattern on my post?

Delighted Hands said...

what fun to see the goats on leashes!!!! The walk looks like a great time. The hat is gorgeous!!!

jenclair said...

How fun! The every day beauty with a twist!

AdrieneJ said...

How cool to run into fun goats! I wonder what my little dog would make of them. Your hat is beautiful and looks nice and cozy, perfect for chilly spring walks.