My Blog List

Thursday, April 21, 2022

A Couple of Surprises Plus a Finish!!

If you are ever in the Seattle area, be sure to take a ferry ride! We recently drove to Port Angeles and this ferry can make the drive much quicker.  However, we did have a crazy surprise on our way back to the ferry to come home: very slushy snow! Isn't it April?
 


Yesterday we came back home from lunch with our son and found this guy lounging in our backyard! He blended in so well we almost didn't notice him. He looks quite comfortable, doesn't he?



Surprise, surprise! I finally have a finish to share.  It's a baby hat that was a fun knit.


Enjoy the rest of the week!

8 comments:

Araignee said...

That baby hat is adorable! Love the bow.

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Love the baby hat! Several years ago, my sisters and I took the ferry from Seattle: thanks for jogging my memory of that trip.

Delighted Hands said...

What a fun ride-I've never been on a ferry! The snow isn't so much fun! The hat is adorable--great job with this pattern!

Betsy said...

What a sweet little hat. The bow is the perfect finishing touch. We watched the ferry from a port between Marysville and Seattle once but I can't remember the name now. We've been on a ferry between Dover, England and Calais, France twice and had a great time.
Your backyard visitor certainly did blend in. We had a bunny and two does in our yard last night. They gave Zoey a fright!
Blessings,
Betsy

karen said...

I have never been on a ferry! Love the photo of the deer so serene and yay for a finish!!!

Barbara Curiel said...

Sweet hat! I love the little bow.

Sandy said...

What a cute hat, the bow is perfect! Yes the deer looks like he's king of the castle sitting there. Visited the Seattle area a few years with my daughter when she was on a business trip, but we didn't take a ferry. Drove the coast line down to CA.....long, doing the drive once was enough for me. Popped in from a mutual blog friends blog, it's always fun to meet new bloggers/crafters. Do swing by for a visit.
Sandy's Space

SueR said...

We haven't had any snow yet this April, but it sure is slow warming up. A very sweet little hat indeed!