My Blog List

Monday, March 28, 2022

We Love Seeing Spring Flowers and Other Things on Our Walks!

A few days ago on one of our walks, we were lucky enough to see 2 bald eagles. They have the most unusual call, and that made us notice them flying up high. On this photo they are only  little black specks and so hard to see.!



We've also seen roaring creeks and even a reminder that there used to be huge trees on our hill before it was logged. Did you notice the axe marks? I can't imagine trying to cut down something that big, can you?




Spring has definitely arrived here. Now if only the sun would show up!








Have a wonderful week! I hope there will be some finished projects soon!

 


 

9 comments:

Araignee said...

Spring has sprung! It was springing here and then it got COLD again. We had hail over the weekend and this morning my deck had ice on it. Booo....

Dee said...

Beautiful photos. Our daffodils got snowed on today.

SueR said...

Hi Judy, found your comment, finally, and thank you for visiting. Your spring photos are serious eye candy, especially if you’re tired of winter like we are. Another month or more for us.

Betsy said...

Such beautiful flowers for spring. I finally have a little bit of green poking up in the garden but flowers are still far off. It was 23F last night!
I miss the PNW so much. I know Spokane can be as cold as Omaha but I do still miss it.
Our granddaughter was born yesterday. She is beautiful and I can't wait to hold her next month.
Blessings,
Betsy

Wanderingcatstudio said...

How pretty! I'm hoping to get some blooming bushes/trees for the yard this year.

Delighted Hands said...

So beautiful! I don't recognize the white flowering tree or Bush!

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Beautiful photos. The photos give me hope that it won’t be long before Spring decides to climb over the Rockies.

karen said...

our spring is struggling and slowly evolving. We had a snow accumulation over the weekend that has set us back but today is THE day it melts.

logy mahmoud said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.