My Blog List

Sunday, September 17, 2023

Sister Hats and a Morning Visitor


I just finished two hats for two sisters. I posted photos of the younger sister  a while ago, and their Grandma told me the older sister had almost outgrown the hat I'd made when she was born.  So I decided to remedy that issue. The pattern is the Pumpkin Beanie but not in anything close to pumpkin colors. I was so happy to have enough yarn for two hats!


Look who visited our yard this morning with Mama looking for breakfast! Apparently we run a deer restaurant!

~~~
Happy Sunday!

7 comments:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

The hats are adorable! So fun to watch wildlife up close.I hope the deer aren’t destructive.

Betsy said...

Those are the cutest hats and I'm sure will be well used. Cute visitors too. We have coyotes, bunnies and deer in the field behind us.
Blessings,
Betsy

karen said...

love the deer and the angel statue! the hats are darling :)

Araignee said...

Sweet hats! We are also a deer restaurant. It's not as bad as it has been in past years but it's still made a pretty big impact in the yard.

Dee said...

Cute hats.

We hadn't had any deer (that we've seen) for a few years. Then last week four ran across Butler Avenue and into the greenbelt next to our fence. Yesterday, coming home from northern New Jersey I saw more deer than we've ever seen on that drive.

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Love the hats! Great yarn!

Delighted Hands said...

The hats go well with the blue flowers!!! Aren't the deer so relaxing to watch?!