My Blog List

Monday, August 28, 2023

Yesterday Was an Interesting Day!

Yesterday we walked along the Cross Kirkland Corridor (CKC) and got on at the Railway Station. There right beside some old tracks and a signal is an amazingly hearty tree!



 Also on yesterday I got two photos of a little one wearing the hats I made.  It was an unusually hot day, and she doesn't look very happy about modeling them, but it was nice to see them on her and a greatly appreciated surprise!



~~~
Have a great week!


9 comments:

Dee said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww....cute hats. There will be cooler weather ahead and I'm sure she will appreciate the hats a bit more.

That is one CRAZY tree.

Delighted Hands said...

That tree is amazing! Baby looks beautiful in her new hats! lol

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

What awesome hats and a wonderful tree!

Araignee said...

Awwww....sweet baby! I know just how she feels. I'm the same way when it comes to woolly things in the summer. It pains me to even look at them.

Tired Teacher said...

Sweet photos of the baby wearing the hats you knit! She’s an adorable model.

Betsy said...

Such a sweet little one wearing your beautiful hats. It's been so hot here I would protest having a hat put on my head too.
Blessings,
Betsy

Wanderingcatstudio said...

What a cutie!

Juliann in WA said...

Cute hats. Just found out my friend has twin grandsons coming so I am planning to knit some hats. Have you been to Totem Lake on that trail. I see a bridge has been built. Cannot wait to be walking again.

karen said...

beautiful hats worn by a beautiful model!!