My Blog List

Saturday, December 12, 2009

NOEL!

'Tis the season for church programs and choir concerts. Thanks to Grandma Janet, we have this photo of Jill with Sophia and David, following behind them, from last weekend at Jill and Michael's church in Illinois.


We spent this morning rehearsing for tomorrow's Worship Though Music Service, which will be streamed live at 9 and 11 AM, Pacific Standard Time. If you care to join us in the morning, just click on the "Watch Live" button in the lower right-hand corner of the church website. Join us this third Sunday in Advent as we celebrate Jesus' birth through song: Noel!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your little munchkins are adorable.

Fünfzigerjahremädel said...

Judy,thank you for your good wishes!I hope, it would be better...until Christmas!
I wish you good times in the last days of advent!
Many greetings, Ulla

Pamela Kellogg said...

Hi Judy, if I had a high speed connection, I would be tuned into the service at your church. Oh, and I just love your little heater hog!