My Blog List

Sunday, February 5, 2023

Fair Isle Hat Number 2! The First February Finish!


I just finished this hat yesterday and am happy with the results. If you are wanting to try Fair Isle knitting, I'd recommend this pattern!  (It's even a free one.) You may recall that I did it once before recently, but this time I used the correct weight yarn as well as cast on the correct number of stitches, and both things make a difference! I will probably make this pattern again but have a few other WIPs that need my attention. 😉 (I'll bet that's not too surprising, is it?)

~~~~~
Hope you are having a great weekend!

 

6 comments:

Araignee said...

How lovely!

Dee said...

That is really beautiful!

karen said...

what a sweet hat, I love the cheerful colors!!

Tired Teacher 2 said...

The hat is a beauty. My floats are always too tight, so I doubt any hat I knit wouldn’t fit anyone.

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Beautiful! And perfect valentine colours!

Delighted Hands said...

This is a great hat-for new or old hand at stranded knitting!