My Blog List

Thursday, February 23, 2023

Another Dishcloth Along with Some Crazy Weather



Here's another Purple Passion dishcloth. I really like this pattern, but could someone please tell me the trick to get dishcloths square!



This is what we woke up to yesterday morning!


Now today's high so far was 32 degrees, but last night it went down into the twenties, and these primroses were not happy. I suspect they will need to be replaced as they don't look like this anymore.






Thankfully, the indoor plants seem happy and are glad to be inside.  A friend of ours posted that temperatures at his house were in the eighties, but I'd be happy if ours would go back to the forties!  Stay warm!




 

6 comments:

Dee said...

I think your dishcloth looks pretty square for dishcloth standards. It's a pretty one!

We've had crazy ups and downs with the weather. A few days of flurries, but no big snow (yet?). Christmas morning Steve's office was 41°F. The rest of the house was having a hard time staying at 65°. Thank goodness there weren't too many days like that.

Today we had the windows flung open. It was in the mid-50s and I just had to have some fresh air!

Araignee said...

Wow....what a roller coaster of weather we are having. It was 80 here yesterday. It's been crazy. We might see some of that snow tomorrow as temps are going to drop. I can only hope. I can say that I am NOT enjoying the wind that's bringing us that temperature change. Our trees are rocking and rolling this morning which is very scary.

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Oh, your storm looks much prettier than ours! Most of our ice has melted already though. Love the indoor flowers, of course!

Betsy said...

Not good for the Seattle area. Snow and ice. You have certainly had strange weather this winter. I heard Portland got 13 inches of snow. I'm sure that shut down the city completely! We got barely a dusting from the blizzard that hit just north of us. It has been cold though. -6 last night when I went to bed. Brrrr.
Stay warm and safe my friend.
Blessings,
Betsy

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Pretty dishcloth! Once laundered, the cloths usually become square.

Delighted Hands said...

The dishcloth is pretty!!! (who cares if it isn''t exactly square!) The weather is wild for you--look at that snow!