My Blog List

Monday, March 16, 2009

Saving Noah~

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you know that I've been working on Lynette Anderson's free Noah BOM for the past year. To my horror, when I went to assemble the finished blocks, the top half did not fit as they should. Those patterns did not print off correctly or something; it never occurred to me to check. So, I was left to figure out a way to make them work and "save Noah." What a challenge! The lady at the fabric shop said, "You need coping strips." Yeah, right!
Coping with Noah
Well, many strips later, it is put together and sashed with the whole thing bordered like each small piece. What's the next step? A trip to the quilt shop..... Oh, darn.

8 comments:

Kathy Raker said...

Judy, Your quilt is adorable. I am glad you got it all worked out.

Anonymous said...

It looks so cute!

leah said...

It looks so lovely! and like you planned the strips too!

Jeanne said...

Judy, you coped very well! VBG It looks wonderful.

Lapplisor said...

Congratulation to this yearly work - a beautiful end. ♥☼♥Barbara♥☼♥

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Judy! Wow! I think Noah can consider himself 'saved'!! And I like the term 'coping' strips - sounds much more professional than 'fudging it' which is what I will be doing! Tee! Hee! Hee! Your little qilt is looking great - well done!! Bear Hugs! KRIS

jane said...

Hey, sis, Noah's Ark quilt turned out to be adorable. Great job. Jane

Linda Vincent said...

Thats something to be proud of Judy - a family heirloom!