My Blog List

Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Happy Fourth of July! And 2 New Hats


I forgot to put this photo on my last post and just realized it's perfect for today! This little guy was on the road when we came back from Mount Baker, and we screeched to a stop to take a photo for our grandson who loves minions!  Have a happy celebration!


It was fun making this little koala bear hat for my friend's new grand daughter.  The second hat is an interesting project and making the bobble was fun.  Both patterns are free!


HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!



 

9 comments:

Dee said...

Cute hats, but the Minion steals the show today.

Delighted Hands said...

Love the two hats!!! Nice work. The minion is a cute sight!

Araignee said...

Happy 4th!
That Minion is too funny!
Those hats are adorable. That koala hat is very clever.

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Happy 4th of July! cute hats and cute minion!

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Minions always make me smile - great photo!

karen said...

gosh that koala hat is adorable.

Mrs. Micawber said...

Both hats are cute, but that koala hat is super cute! So is the minion.

Sandy said...

Cute hats, my favoritie is the purple, it looks like a beahive to me. LOVE the Minion holding the flag. Some people are so creative. Glad you screeched to a stop to get the photo.

Wanderingcatstudio said...

How did I miss this post???
That Koala hat is just too darn cute!!!