My Blog List

Friday, November 11, 2022

Nice Walks but No Finishes Yet.

 Last night when we took a late walk, it was very dark, but our way was brightened by an almost full moon!  A few days ago, though, our walk up one of our local hills  awarded us with a nice view of Seattle despite the clouds.



As we continued walking, the skies cleared up, and we saw some beautiful fall colors in some sunshine!


I am nearly done with the Miss May shawl with just one more section to finish. Stay tuned. Have a great day. It's pretty chilly and cloudy again here.

8 comments:

Dee said...

Pretty pictures.

We have the rains of what is left of Hurricane Nicole coming through tonight.
(Seriously, I thought I left this mess back in Florida. LOL)

It's still somewhat warm here, but on Tuesday night we get down below freezing with a possibility of snow just north of us.

Tired Teacher 2 said...

A moonlight walk sounds grand! The moon has been beautiful this week, even in the early morning.

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Beautiful pictures

Betsy said...

Beautiful fall colorx. Have fun. We sure intend too.
Blessingss, Betsy

Delighted Hands said...

Beautiful view of a neighborhood!

Araignee said...

Lovely place! The weather has been so nice here that I can't get anything done. I'd rather be outside after being cooped up all summer.

SueR said...

Good grief, I just noticed the size of the turkey in your header--he's huge! We have wild turkeys running around in the countryside all the time, but it's hard to get a perspective from a drive by. I never knew turkeys could fly until one flew across the highway and slammed into my side mirror. Not fun!

karen said...

can't wait to see your big finish!