My Blog List

Tuesday, January 4, 2022

My First Finish of 2022


 Yep, it's a Flat Rat bookmark for our grandson who turns 10 today. (Sure don't know how that happened as it seems just yesterday that we were driving up his folk's icy hill to help out.)

Our hill is still very icy, so we probably won't get over to Magnolia, a place with hills even worse than our, until the weekend. The snow's supposed to be gone by then.  We'll see!

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope January is going well for all of you!


7 comments:

Araignee said...

That is just hilarious! I'm sure your grandson will love it.

Wanderingcatstudio said...

That is so cute!

Betsy said...

Your header makes me smile everytime you post. I adore snowpeople.
And that flat rat! Oh my gosh! That is so cute. Your grandson is going to love it. I wish I had made one for our grandson when he was younger. He probably wouldn't be as impressed now. :-) I love his white feet.
Stay warm and safe. The wind is howling here. We had mid 40's today but a cold front is moving in. 7F for tomorrow and below 0 tomorrow night. Icky!
Blessings,
Betsy

Juliann in WA said...

That bookmark is so fun. I hear a lot of rain so hopefully it is washing away the ice.

Tired Teacher 2 said...

The flat rat is a riot, and your grandson will love it!

Dee said...

OH MY WORD! FLAT RAT ia adorable and right up the alley for a 10 year old boy.

Delighted Hands said...

My first look, I thought it was going to be a cat toy!!! lol
Very cool bookmark for a boy--