My Blog List

Thursday, January 6, 2022

Finish # 2!

Hope you didn't fall out of your chair, but I finished this pair of socks yesterday and am hoping they'll fit their recipient!


 
The pattern is on Ravelry and is called Winter Wonderland. It was a challenging pattern!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nothing else to report except the above icicles are long gone. It was 50 degrees here today, and the rain got rid of most of the snow.  However, I guess all the mountain passes were closed due to avalanche danger after all the recent snow.  Apparently the pass nearest us got 102" of snow, the most in 20 years!

11 comments:

Araignee said...

Those socks are GORGEOUS!!!

Betsy said...

Glad the icicles are gone. I know that your area isn't used to snow at all. We are supposed to be 50 on Saturday for just one day before getting colder. It's -2F right now!
Love those beautiful socks. They look great in green and white.
Blessings,
Betsy

Delighted Hands said...

The socks are just beautiful! Nice job on the colorwork !

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Those are so cute! Have to add that one to my queue!

Dee said...

Wow! Those socks are GORGEOUS!

karen said...

those are the cutest socks ever!!!

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Oooh, I love the socks!

kathy b said...

Judy, your socks are incredib1e~~~~~!!!!! You have me wanting to make a rat.

Caffeine Girl said...

Those socks are spectacular. They need to be worn with a skirt or short pants so they can be admired!

Juliann in WA said...

Those socks are beautiful. I just cast on a new pair of socks last night but nothing as fancy as these!

Judy said...

Beautiful socks! I always worry if the socks will fit when I make them for others.