My Blog List

Sunday, February 3, 2019

SNOW! (And UPDATE!)


We just got back from a very snowy walk! So, I guess that crazy groundhog was a bit mixed up, wasn't he? Could it be that February just came in like a lion, and everything is confused?



Meanwhile,  this hellebore is out there trying not to freeze. Low temperatures, for us, have been predicted to follow the snow.



This Perspectives cowl is my only January finish. It was a kit and had some interesting stitch patterns.

I don't think the patterns will show much when it's worn though.

Somehow the month of January flew by; I spent a lot of time trying to organize my various stashes and as a result am trying hard not to add anything to them. So far, so good........

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
PS Just in case you're curious, here's what we woke up to,,,,, Nobody on our hill is going anywhere for a while.



12 comments:

Araignee said...

I love that cowl!!!

Dee said...

The cowl is beautiful. Even if you can't see the pattern, the colors are amazing.

Enjoy the snow. ;-)

Betsy said...

We were supposed to get snow today too but nothing has fallen yet. Cold, cold, cold the rest of the week too. Your cowl is beautiful.
Blessings,
Betsy

Tired Teacher said...

I agree with everyone: the cowl is beautiful with the various colors and stitch patterns. Snowy walks are nice if it's not too cold.

Wanderingcatstudio said...

We got a warm up and our snow is melting - but I believe it supposed to be cold again by the end of the week. Mother Nature loves her roller coaster.
I'm jealous of your Hellebore. I want some for my garden, but never seem to get it!

karen said...

Love your snow! We are having a bit of warm weather and some melting of the snow that arrived last week. I'm okay with that, I'm sure it will snow again one day. Lovely cowl!

Rian said...

I think I would prefer your snow to our rain!

AsKatKnits said...

Oh, man. Stay safe! I do so love the colors on your cowl! Gorgeous!

kathy b said...

Very fun cowl colors Judy! Snow by you! Do try some snow ice cream!!! delish

SueR said...

Hi Judy, we have had our fair share of misery this winter in New England. Mostly very cold temps, not so much snow. I'm looking forward to spring. What a lovely cowl you have made. I don't knit so much anymore, took up soapmaking instead, lol. It's nice to be back blogging again. Cheers!

Rian said...

Lots of snow coming your way this weekend! Hunker down and stay warm!

Mereknits said...

Your cowl is beautiful, I love the different textures in it. And I have to say the snow is beautiful too. High of 80 today here, boo hiss, I am not ready for warmer temps.