My Blog List

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Birthday, Chloe!

My grandniece Chloe turned three last weekend, and we were rather slow in getting a package off to her. I did, however, have fun making her an apron which is a smaller version of the one I made earlier. The fabric came with the pattern, and I was delighted to find the perfect buttons, little gingerbread men, in my stash.
Chloe's Apron
And lo and behold, I found the perfect (IMHO)book in my giftie stash to accompany the apron: Gingerbread Baby by Jan Brett. I just LOVE her illustrations!
Have fun reading and cooking, Chloe!

4 comments:

Rian said...

Way cute apron. And what a nice Great-aunt Chloe has.

Lapplisor said...

Dear Judy
You sewed a very nice apron. Straps please me very well.
So it has perfect seat carrier a beautiful is also the small button.
♥☼♥Barbara♥☼♥

Barbara C said...

What a cute apron. I used to make aprons as gifts for my kids' friends when they were little, and paired them with watercolors or crayons. I love the sight of a child in an apron.

Your travel photos are beautiful. It looks like it was a lovely trip.

Susan Elliott said...

What a great gift idea! Jack and I approve of that book; it's a keeper in my house...