My Blog List

Friday, January 2, 2009

"Cell Phone Cuties"

This pattern was part of a kit that made two cell phone pouches, but I've recently seen the Fig Tree Threads pattern sold separately. It was a fun project, and I gave one to my sister and the other to a good friend. Dick created a mock cell phone so the recipient would know the purpose of the pouch. This backfired a little with my sister as she thought it was purchased somewhere because of the professional looking "phone." Amazing what you can do with Google images and a bit of cardboard!
Cell Phone Pouch

1 comment:

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Judy! Cool mobile phone pouch! What a clever chook you are!! Had a giggle about the 'professional' bit - isn't it just a little annoying when you put a LOT of work into something to make it look great ... and then it looks SO great that people don't believe you made it!!! Tee! Hee! Hee! Have a great weekend! Bear Hugs! KRIS