My Blog List

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Playing Around

Some while ago I bought a pack of 5 onesies at Target with the thought of decorating them various ways. (Since then I've seen the identical pack at JoAnns for the same price.)

I embroidered this one with part of a pattern designed by friend of Susan's. I also put cross stitching on the sleeves and a running stitch at the neck by following the original hem stitching. Next I'm going to try silk ribbon embroidery and then the embroidery unit on my sewing machine. It's been sent off; I wonder whether it will fit?

5 comments:

Lapplisor said...

ui ... today there is dear Judy to see however much with you :-)

Your embroidery for Sophia sees out very beautiful - which for a nice idea !
I enjoyed your flowers and plant pictures very much.
Your second scarf looks great...

Cordial greetings, from the north of Europe
Barbara

allie aller said...

Very cute! That little bit of handwork just transforms this...

So your blue flax is hiding too? If I didn't have my flower quilt to work on I'd be going a little bit nuts right now. I sure hope this doesn't turn into a whole summer of cool and wet, don't you?

Anonymous said...

Hello Judy, the T-shirt is very pretty. How is it possible that I found a link to my site here? Have a Nice week-end Eva

Ele said...

Hi Judy,
the little T-shirt for Sophia looks cute and I see: you are a lady with many nice ideas!
A very beautiful embroidery!

Have a nice weekend
Gabriele

Wendy said...

Awww how cute!!! What perfect stitches you do!!! I am sure Sophia will love it.
Wendy