My Blog List

Friday, June 28, 2013

Back Home and Back On the Needles

We are back home from a wonderful trip to California and trying to catch up!  I did a fair amount of knitting on the plane and in the car (as a passenger!).  If you enlarge the photo, you can see the colors of the speckles on this blanket better.  I am on the home stretch: ball number 6. It's a fun knit but not particularly quick.



I'm on the way up the second sleeve of this little sweater.  Looks like I'll make the deadline on it also.



My latest project is Jared Flood's Guernsey Triangle shawl thanks to my wonderful stitching friends.  They've decided to add Knitting and Crochet to their talents. The yarn is Madeline Tosh light.  I really like the color only it makes seeing the patter a bit difficult.  Oh well.  It was FROM MY STASH!!!


More photos soon from our trip.  Meanwhile, check out Judy L's blog to see what other knitters are doing.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think once the shawl is blocked, you'll see the pattern much clearer. The color is beautiful.

Nancy said...

Excellent projects for vacation knitting. Garter stitch knitting seems to take forever, but the baby blanket with the picot edge is adorable.

Cranberry Morning said...

The edging on that shawl is absolutely gorgeous, Judy! You're amazing.

Tanna said...

Yum. Yum. and YUM! All great, Judy!! You are doing some beautiful work! blessings ~ tanna

Unknown said...

Beautiful projects. All of them!! The edging of the sleeve is really pretty! Looking forward to seeing more photos of these!

Glad you had a nice vacation!

Susan said...

Beautiful work....... Love the blanket pattern...

The sleeve looks like the edge of a baby set I did many years ago....

Are those patterns still available?