My Blog List

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Better Late than Never!

While catching up with my blogging, I discovered this photo of Chloe, one of my grandnieces. Too much wedding, I guess. I was delighted to see that her mom captured several other moments at the wedding that we missed, including a picture of my sister (the MOB) and her hubby. If you're interested, you can check out Jill's blog. She has lots of other cute photos there of her two little ones.

I've been meaning to show this pattern and fabric which I received from last year's OPAM (See sidebar). Poor Kris had to send it twice which is why I am so late with the photo. Surely these items are among the most well-traveled objects in our house!

While we were gone, I received this award:


Thank you ,Charlene! It was sweet of you to think of me.
These are the rules I was given:

1. Thank the person who nominated you. √
2. Paste the award to your blog. √
3. Link to the person who nominated you. √
4. Tell 7 (6) unique things about yourself. √
5. Nominate 7 blogs and post links. √
6. Leave a comment on your nominated blogs to let them know. √

Seven Things You Might Not Know about Me:
1) I was born in Oklahoma, raised in Wisconsin, taught school in Colorado and California.
2) We have lived in this same house since 1977!
3) I love music and sing alto in our church choir.
4) I have way too many books and too much fabric and yarn.
5) I buy Girl Scout cookies every year.
6) I was an AmeriCorps member in 1994-95.
7) One of my grandmas lived to be 102!

In my blog travels, I have noticed that this award is making the rounds of cyberspace, so I am not going to nominate anyone. Rather, if you feel so inclined, accept it and fill us in on your secrets!

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Ditto # 4, well not yarn, but you know what I mean. Barnes and Noble should make me their queen.

Rian said...

What an adorable photo of Cloe!

Ranae said...

Hey! That looks like me after two drinks at a wedding, lol
Congrats! on the award

Barbara C said...

What a great photo of Cloe. She looks like she had too much of a good time. It's fun to see your list. How nice to have lived in the same house for so long, that's a pretty rare experience these days.

Cat said...

Hi Judy! Yes they are a handful!

I'm catching up on your blog and your travels! Great photos! Cloe knew just what that bench was for! Glad you had such a good time!

L/C

BeadBag said...

Lovely pic of your grandniece - you can just imagine how tired she was!