My Blog List

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Wonderful Surprise

The day after Christmas the first mail delivery in days brought a surprise gift from my blogging friend, Kathy. She felt bad that this beautiful pillow didn't arrive in time for Christmas, but actually the timing was exquisite. I awoke that day feeling terrible and spent most of the day in bed, and her wonderful surprise was a real pick-me-up! Thank you so much, Kathy. Your stitching is lovely, and your pillow is a real treasure! Some day I hope we can meet face-to-face.
A Beautiful Gift

5 comments:

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Judy! Wow! Look who's spoilt, getting gifties after Santa has gone back to the North Pole! What gorgeous stitching Kathy has done for you!! Flowers for you when there's none in the garden - how wonderful! ENJOY and Happy New Year! Bear Hugs! KRIS

Barbara C said...

What a pretty gift--I'm sure it will lift your spirits. Happy new year!

Wendy said...

Judy, what a wonderful gift to recieve in the mail. The pillow is beautiful. Happy New Year! Wendy

Gerry said...

Oh my, what a lovely pillow. I love the center motif and the green ribbons.

I'm also in awe at all of the hats. Good grief! What a fun gift.

Wishing you the very best that the coming year has to offer!

Lapplisor said...

A completely special pillow is it -Beautiful ones separate stiche.
♥☼♥Barbara♥☼♥