My Blog List

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Queen of the Garden Window

At about the time our grandkids arrived, I received a package in the mail from Pat Winter that contained one of her wonderful Inner Child dolls. Patty came with a note from Pat, saying that she hoped Patty would behave. Well, not only does she behave, she's also very quiet and well-dressed. You should see her little purse and matching heels, just the perfect addition to our garden window. Thus, I proclaimed her "Queen of the Garden Window" and put her where she would have a view both inside and out. Long may she reign! Thanks so much, Pat! She is a real treasure, and I feel lucky to have won her.
Patty

Note: Normally you can see out this window, but when the photo was taken, the sun was so intense that we lowered the shade to protect the plants inside. Double click for a closer view of Patty or click on the link above to see her "birthplace".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy
YOU HAVE WON THE RUBY DOLL!
CONGRATULATIONS !!
PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR ADDRESS .
So I can post her to you !
Love from sesga xx
sesga@sky.com

Gerry said...

OMG, I love your little garden doll. Too cute! Isn't Pat a sweetheart? I don't know where she finds the time, I swear.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love Silky too. Did you click on the "more" tab? A fly comes out, gets stuck in the web and Silky eats it. I don't know why but I love that?!??!!?

Kathy Raker said...

Judy, Congratulations on winning Pat's doll. They are on my to do list. Oh, I see you won another doll, boy you are on a roll. LOL

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Oh how sweet! Patty looks very content, and I am jealous that she gets to live in a garden...window. I guess I really wouldn't fit anyway :-)
Smiles,Pat