My Blog List

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Finally, My First Post

Finally on this last day of September, I am making my first post. This is the Fall block I made after reading Lesa's of CQ FOR Newbies challenge. Right after it was completed, our little granddaughter, Sophia, was born, and all thoughts of completing the block flew from my head.

We spent 2 weeks in Chicago playing with David, Sophia's big brother, and cuddling Sophia. All that playing and cuddling was a very precious time and will have to last till we see them again. It's SO hard being far away, especially considering how quickly young children change.

Since we've come home, I've been trying to learn how to use Flickr and Blogspot, and realizing how much there's yet to learn about technology! We'll see if I can actually post a photo!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Welcome to Blogland! I'm still learning how to do things, too, and I've been here since February. At first, I tried to learn something new with each post or two. If you need any help, I'll try to assist with what I know.