While catching up with my blogging, I discovered this photo of Chloe, one of my grandnieces. Too much wedding, I guess. I was delighted to see that her mom captured several other moments at the wedding that we missed, including a picture of my sister (the MOB) and her hubby. If you're interested, you can check out Jill's blog. She has lots of other cute photos there of her two little ones.
I've been meaning to show this pattern and fabric which I received from last year's OPAM (See sidebar). Poor Kris had to send it twice which is why I am so late with the photo. Surely these items are among the most well-traveled objects in our house!
While we were gone, I received this award:
Thank you ,Charlene! It was sweet of you to think of me.
These are the rules I was given:
1. Thank the person who nominated you. √
2. Paste the award to your blog. √
3. Link to the person who nominated you. √
4. Tell 7 (6) unique things about yourself. √
5. Nominate 7 blogs and post links. √
6. Leave a comment on your nominated blogs to let them know. √
Seven Things You Might Not Know about Me:
1) I was born in Oklahoma, raised in Wisconsin, taught school in Colorado and California.
2) We have lived in this same house since 1977!
3) I love music and sing alto in our church choir.
4) I have way too many books and too much fabric and yarn.
5) I buy Girl Scout cookies every year.
6) I was an AmeriCorps member in 1994-95.
7) One of my grandmas lived to be 102!
In my blog travels, I have noticed that this award is making the rounds of cyberspace, so I am not going to nominate anyone. Rather, if you feel so inclined, accept it and fill us in on your secrets!