My Blog List

Thursday, September 26, 2024

Clicking Those Needles!


I've been busy lately finishing some projects for once! The dishcloth is part of a housewarming gift. As you can see, it's a simple stitch pattern with a 4 stitch/row border. 


I love this glove pattern and finished these before starting another pair. The pattern is easier to see with a plain color.


It takes a bit of time to make one of these Ronald McDonald Christmas stockings, but it's done now in just time for the October deadline.


This yarn was a fun surprise and big enough to make a baby hat with 1 skein and a tiny leftover. I love the stitch pattern, too.

~~~
OK, now back to work! It's not raining anymore, and time to take a walk. Have a good day!

2 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

A great round of finishes - love the baby hat colours!

Delighted Hands said...

Nice job on the finishes! I especially like the baby hat!!!