My Blog List

Friday, February 2, 2024

A Baby Hat and an Interesting Art Project!


Besides the socks our daughter requested, she also asked for a baby hat for a friend's grand child. Since that baby is due in April, I decided to make a toddler size hat since the weather in Chicago will be too warm for a hat to get much use. The pattern I often use for baby hats is actually for a pumpkin hat, but I've found it makes plain hats nicely as well.

 

Earlier this week while running an errand, we discovered this bridge which is actually an art project!

It's an easy walk across it and has a great view of downtown Seattle.



There's also some interesting artwork nearby!


~~~

Hope you had a nice Ground Hog's Day and will have a nice weekend, too

6 comments:

Dee said...

Love the murals.

The baby hat is very cute and it was a good idea to make it a little larger.

Betsy said...

That is such a cute little hat. A great idea both to make it larger and use the pumpkin pattern. It's so practical.
The bridge view is really nice of the skyline.
Blessings,
Betsy

Delighted Hands said...

Very pretty baby hat! The new to you discovered bridge is cool--the view is great!

Araignee said...

Sweet hat! That is a very pretty bridge. I love those little pedestrian bridges. We have a few in the DC area and I think they are so cool. Some even have trees planted on them.

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Lovely little hat and a very neat bridge!

karen said...

lovely hat and my oh my those views! how lucky!