My Blog List

Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Another Hat! And Some Flowers


Here's the latest hat I've made for my friend who is having her second chemo today. I hope it will cheer her up. I used the same pattern as the last one only a bit smaller and added a topknot. (It seems that the pattern is no longer available though sadly.)


It's been gloomy and rainy here this week so far, and the indoor plants have cheered us up by blooming! I love my plants, both outside and in!

~~~ Have a nice day!~~~


5 comments:

Araignee said...

I love those top knot hats. They are so cute.
I'd love some of your rain. We're having record highs here for the rest of the week. Crazy.

Tired Teacher said...

Your friend will love the hat you knit for her.

Delighted Hands said...

What a nice present for your friend who's going through chemo!
The flowers are such a cheerful pop of color in our yard and in our homes!!!

Betsy said...

It was so nice of you to make your friend a hat. It's a very cute one too and a great color. That pink flower is especially beautiful. It's supposed to be 34 here by morning. Today it was 80F. It's supposed to get colder and colder as the weekend passes. Brrrrr. I'm sitting here barefoot and in a sundress!
Blessings,
Betsy

karen said...

God bless your friend and may she feel your love wrapped around her.