Thursday, October 10, 2013

A Little Stitching and a Little Knitting.

A little bit of stitching happened this week on block #3 of Verandah Views.  I haven't finished the second block yet, but I did fix one spot where I used brown instead of green.  That's a very large frog, isn't it?



Today I finished up the cucumber sweater.  Soon I'll know whether it fits.  It looks kinda iffy to me, but I have my fingers crossed!


Look who's modelling one of my summer projects!  It does fit with room to grow. Yeah!


She's eight weeks old; can you even believe it?

11 comments:

Nancy Kay said...

Oh, how sweet! Those two baby sweaters are adorable!! And what a cute model!!

Love the birdhouse too!

Dee said...

Love the baby sweaters AND the baby modeling the pink one. Yes, a bit of room to grow, but I'd bet it doesn't take too long. LOL

Happy stitching AND knitting!

kathy b said...

She has that no longer a newborn look!!!!! Love her sweater. Love the cat at the foot of the feeder

Nancy said...

How precious is that! Love the sweater model - she is even posing. ;oD

Linda said...

Such a precious little Grandbaby! The sweaters are so sweet too!!

Merry said...

Oh she looks so lovely in your little cardigan. Love that cucumber colour, so pretty.

Tanna at The Brick Street Bungalow said...

Such a precious, precious little model, Judy! I can't believe how fast they grow! I love that little cucumber sweater. blessings ~ tanna

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Lovely knitted pieces, and that baby model is really beautiful! Looks like the kitty has something else on his mind...

karen said...

To be truthful I cannot believe she's 8 weeks old, time is whizzing by!! I hope the sweater fits, which I think it will. Love the color and the stitch design.

Teresa in Music City said...

Can't believe I missed this post! What a beautiful little girl!!! Eight weeks old already - wow!!! And she looks like she loves her sweater :*)

Becca said...

Aw...Stella. Wow Judy, you can knit anything! So pretty!