My Blog List

Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Finished! Hurrah!


Well, it's finally done! It's the Twelve Birds Shawl and has been one of the most difficult things I've ever done for some reason. I am glad it's finished, and I can get back to some of my other projects.


For some reason this isn't a real sharp photo of these two trees.  The one on the left is a Golden Chain, and the other one is a Korean Dogwood.  And then there's the pine tree that's trying to cover them up! All three of these trees have grown a lot since they were planted a long time ago.

~~~

Happy Wednesday!

 



 

7 comments:

Dee said...

Your shawl is beautiful. From what I've seen on the news, you still have shawl-wearing weather.

My Asian Dogwood did not bloom well at all this year. It is still a small tree, but it only got TWO flowers. Last year it was full of blossoms. :::sigh:::

Maybe next year???? Who knows.

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Beautiful shawl - definitely worth the effort

Araignee said...

It's beautiful!!!! Congrats on the spectacular finish!

Delighted Hands said...

That shawl is amazing!!!! I love the contrast between the trees!

Betsy said...

That is a gorgeous shawl! Kudos on the fantastic finish my friend. I've made a few lace weight shawls and I know how much concentration and patience it takes.
Blessings,
Betsy

karen said...

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!

Juliann in WA said...

Your 12 birds shawl is lovely. I was 3 clues in to the 24 birds shawl and then went on my trip. Need to get back to that - someday 😉