My Blog List

Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Oops, One More Dishcloth, and Lots of Signs of Spring!


 Our daughter requested this one, and I thought the yarn looked like Easter colors. Do you agree? (The earlier ones were given out at our last book club meeting as a surprise.)


Our yard has lots of Spring flowers!





Lots of Camelias


False Aralia


Cherry blossoms everywhere!


Even this deer was out, probably looking for snacks.  Dick saw it on a recent walk.


Do you recognize this flower? It's on our Crown of Thorns houseplant which bloomed just before Easter.


Well, that's about it. Hope those of you that celebrate Easter had a nice one!

7 comments:

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

pretty dishcloth! and flowers, too!

Araignee said...

Spring has certainly sprung! You've got a beautiful array of blooms going on. I agree that the dishcloth is very Eastery. It's really pretty.

Betsy said...

Yep. That dishcloth says Easter. It's very pretty. So are all of the flowers. We sure don't have that many here. In fact, I haven't seen any at all. The cherry blossoms are beautiful. We were in Japan for the cherry blossom festivals about 10 years ago. So gorgeous!
Blessings,
Betsy

Delighted Hands said...

Very pretty dishcloth; love the texture! The signs of Spring are everywhere--thanks for the pics of all of the flowers growing around you!

karen said...

lovely dishcloth! I thought of you as I wrapped up all the dishcloths I was giving out for Easter. Everyone loves them.

Juliann said...

I have a few skeins of wash cloth yarn and look forward to replenishing my supply soon. Loving the spring weather.

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Beautiful spring flowers!