My Blog List

Thursday, November 23, 2023

Happy Thanksgiving!


 Yep it's another hat, this time for an upcoming birthday. This yarn is new to me, but oh so soft and easy to work with. It's Lionbrand Scarfie Lite and comes in several pretty colors. This color is called Rain and perfect for Seattle! The pattern is one of my favorite "go-tos" for hats. It doesn't seem to be available on Ravelry anymore though.  Oops, the dryer is calling, so I need to run.
                                                                          
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving Day! Tomorrow I need to go on a long walk to use up a few of those delicious calories!

3 comments:

Araignee said...

Nice hat! I did have a nice Thanksgiving and yes, I am going for a long walk today. I didn't actually eat that much but it never hurts.

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Lovely little hat!

Delighted Hands said...

What a pretty hat!!! The yarn looks so soft!!!!