My Blog List

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

KAL Sock Finally Finished

It's been a busy couple of weeks, but I just finished Dee's KAL sock yesterday.  Nothing like waiting down to the wire, is there? I used the Nutkin pattern and changed the suggested heel to a heel flap.  For some reason, I also did a whole lot of tinking on that pattern, lack of concentration, I guess.  At any rate, they are DONE!





It's a little hard to see the pattern, thanks to the yarn.  Thanks to Val of Wandering Cat, I have started another pattern (Cascading Leaves), but there's no way they will be done any time soon.  More later, I need to head off to Pilates.

12 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Nice finish! I have a lot of self striping yarn, so I always knit plain stockinette socks.

Araignee said...

Wow!!! Those are wild! I love them!!!!!

Betsy said...

Beautiful socks! That is some crazy yarn and I love it. I just began a new pair of socks yesterday. Since I only work on them when I’m away from home they will probably take awhile. Have. A lovely day!
Blessings,
Betsy

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful. I love that yarn.

I'm guessing when you wear them, you'll see the pattern just fine.

Congrats on another beautiful pair of socks. I'm so glad you joined up with the KAL!

Hugs,
D

Tanna said...

LOVE these WILD socks, Judy! Nice work! Wishing you a wonderful week! blessings ~ tanna

kathy b said...

Those socks rock and Pilates? You are amazing Judy!!!! Hope the birthday celebration was fuN!

karen said...

beautiful set of socks and I can see the pattern just fine!

Mereknits said...

Gorgeous socks!

elns said...

Yay for finished socks! Yay for Pilates. I have not gone in a month, though I've done other things, it appears my schedule is not conducive to pilates lately. Oh well.

I did a heel flap for Nutkin too. I'm pleased with the results. I tinked a lot too. but we are done!

Anonymous said...

Pretty how the yarn... pools? Is that what they call it? I don't know, but it's pretty how it does that whatever. LOL

Tanna said...

Stopping by to with you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year, Judy!! xoxo ~ t.

Merry said...

Wow….these look great.