My Blog List

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Back Home in the Rain ~and a Tiny Bit of Sun

We have been gone and with no way of posting, but now we are back home. I finally finished a pair of embroidered socks!  It was last year's mystery sock from the Knitters Brewing Company.

It's a fairly complex pattern, so I didn't want to overdo it with so much embroidery that you couldn't see the cabling.



 I also finished a scarf and a pair of booties.  Right now I'm trying to finish this year's KBC mystery sock which is based on crazy quilting. Can you imagine that?



Have a good week!  I'll be back with some pictures from our Florida trip.

13 comments:

Araignee said...

Those socks are gorgeous!!!!

Tired Teacher said...

Embroidery on socks - how clever is that! The sock's cabling is gorgeous.

karen said...

not only do I love your socks but I love the detailing of the bits you added to give it some bling :) :) Welcome home!

kathy b said...

Those SOcks are amazing. Al is getting into embroidery sooo.....
Love the finish Judy!! Waiting on more trip pics!

Betsy said...

WOW! You have been busy! Those socks are so pretty. I don't think I've ever seen embriodery on socks before and it really adds a lot doesn't it? Cute little booties too!
Blessings,
Betsy

Sharon said...

Those socks are so beautiful, I'd have to save them for the most special occasions. Maybe you're getting so much done, because you don't have access to the computer.

Anonymous said...

I love those socks. They worked up beautifully!

Tanna said...

Such sweet little booties! And, I LOVE your embroidery embellishments! I keep wanting to do a bit of that. It's been YEARS since I embroidered anything. Yours looks so fun on those socks! Great job, Judy. blessings and hugs ~ tanna

Mereknits said...

Those socks are amazing Judy. So unique.

Anonymous said...

Seems like every post these days starts with being back home from some place. LOL You are such travelers!

kathy b said...

Love the new header!!! Judy it is lovely

elns said...

Those booties are angelic!!

Katherine said...

Oh my gosh those are the cutest socks I've ever seen!! You are amazing! I really have to try that. And the baby booties are precious. I would have to knit two pairs--one for the baby and one to keep and pet.

The pictures of Arizona are wonderful. I can't wait to see more. I may have told you that my husband Bill and I grew up in Yuma, Arizona. It is a whole different way of life!