My Blog List

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Blogger Gremlins

Yesterday afternoon the strangest thing happened. All the content of my blog disappeared. I wasn't dreaming because Dee noticed my blank page as well. This morning I decided to try a new post, having tried everything else I could thing of and voila!
Everything was back. How strange is that? More gremlins besides weather ones must be out there in cyberspace. Yes, it snowed again yesterday, and the temperature was 26 degrees this morning which is very odd for this time of year. I repeat, "Spring, where be ye?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad everything is back where it belongs.

Hopefully, spring will be along soon.

Kathy A. said...

Glad things returned. What a disaster loosing everything on your blog would be!!!
Just looked at your Florida photos - beautiful. Love all the flowers and animal photos. But that snow - no thanks lol

Unknown said...

The weather has been so much more unusual than usual, hasn't it? Take care out there. We're due another freeze tonight.

Rian said...

Enough snow already! This has really been a strange winter.