My Blog List

Monday, March 3, 2008

Tagged by Debbie

Mount Kilauea
Just the other day, I was tagged by my friend Debbie and asked to tell 6 quirky things about myself. So here goes! And I've included a photo that is probably more interesting than the rest of the stuff: We were on the way to church when Mount St. Helens erupted here in WA in 1980; I was born in Tulsa, OK, but spent my growing up years in Wisconsin; after 9th grade, I canoed with some other girls for several days on the Wisconsin River; I met my husband at a Halloween party 44 years ago; my grandfather directed our church choir in WI; I was privileged to sing with our current church choir at a Mass in the Basilicia San Marcos in Venice; my youngest cousin was born 2 days before I left to teach in Colorado and is 22 years younger than I. OK, that's enough trivia!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Those are fun things to read about you, Judy, and I love the photo!

Also I love your pink blog. :-)

Debbie

Fünfzigerjahremädel said...

What I read here about you and your life is very interesting!This are nice games and we get to know us a little bit!
Many greetings,Ulla