My Blog List

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

David's Grown!


In searching through some old photos, I found this one of David wearing last year's Christmas sweater. My how he's changed? He's a little boy now, not a toddler.

In my other searching and thanks to Ulla, I found a very nice source of cross stitch patterns from Ute in Cologne, Germany. This city is special to us because Catherine spent 3 months there in 1992, studying German, and we have visted Monika, her host mom, several times. I also like Pam Kellog's designs and have joined her Valentine mystery stitching but haven't yet started it. (I am the great procrastinator, remember?) Now I must get serious and work on some of these projects, but first I'm off to Pilates.

1 comment:

allie aller said...

Hi Judy!
Thanks for swinging by my blog and leaving a comment.
You asked about the floral letter in my Take It further Project...no it is not silk ribbon embroidery; it is a photo of a fresh flower collage printed onto cotton sateen.
Fun, isn't it? ;-) ~Allie