My Blog List

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Happy November! It's been Some Time Since I Checked In......

 Gosh, I just now realized that I never posted anything in October!  Somehow the days just fly by, and I've been trying to finish a couple of big projects as well as take our daily walks. I did actually finish a tiny project in October for a tiny baby. It's a preemie hat, and believe it or not I still have some of this crazy yarn left.


I hope you can read this sign on our porch!  It seems last night's visitor forgot both her broom and her pet spider!


Oh, and last night for the first time in years, and thanks to our new neighbor's grandchildren, we finally had a couple of cute little trick or treaters, so now I don't have to eat all the leftover candy!  Till next time!  Hope it doesn't take as long as this did!!

P.S. In case you can't read the sign, it says: "Witches Parking Place All Others Get  Toad."

7 comments:

Araignee said...

I love your little witch display! I am so gosh darned mad at my neighbors. For the first time in ages we have a block full of kids that have moved in recently so I was very hopeful we'd get a few trick or treaters. Noooo....every house had all their lights off all night. I've never seen the street so dark. What they all do now is put their kids in the car and drive them to bigger neighborhoods than ours so they can get lots more candy. Burns me up.

Betsy said...

We didn't have any trick or treaters in the apartment building which didn't surprise me. Mom's new place had a community trick or treat time on Saturday afternoon though, so I bought her a big bag of candy and spent the afternoon with her, passing out candy to the cutest little elves, fairies, ladybugs and the like. It was so much fun. We haven't had any at our house for years, either here or in Spokane.
Take care.
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy

Tired Teacher 2 said...

The hat is adorable. Cute sign, too.

My knitting and blogging mojo have flown the coop. I hope start posting again soon.

karen said...

we had 25 kids as opposed to zero where we used to live, so it's nice to be in a neighborhood with houses and children. Nice to see you!

SueR said...

That is a very cute little hat. I love that little gradation of color in the pink. We live in a neighborhood of mostly older people, so no trick or treaters.

Dee said...

The little witch parking is adorable.

No trick-or-treaters here. I think the long dark driveway at the end of a dead end street isn't worth the long walk. LOL

The little premie hat is adorable. The flowers are in the perfect spot.


Dee http://woolandsteelpa.blogspot.com

Delighted Hands said...

Beautiful little hat! Very fun porch decorations!