My Blog List

Monday, June 6, 2011

Problem Solved: Operator Error!

Well, the "missing text mystery" was solved by a very helpful Blogger-person who assured me my text was still there, just in a very light color. Somehow when I changed the color of the blog title to make it show up against the golden chain tree, I also changed the text color. Bingo! It's fixed, and I can now post the photo of our moth visitor. This little guy hung around all day long but hasn't been seen since.
Pale Beauty
In the most recent issue of Creative Knitting (July), there was a stitch pattern that caught my fancy. It was the basis for the Oyster Bay Afghan, and knowing I would never complete anything that big, I tried it on a washcloth. It's pretty, I think, but kind of slow-going at least for me.

The past few days have been just beautiful, and yesterday we abandoned everything and headed north almost to Canada to explore Birch Bay. Guess what? We found a yarn shop, too! More later, the sun's out.....

6 comments:

Merry said...

That is such a pretty moth...all in white. Lovely pattern on the washcloth too.

Dorothy said...

Which yarn shop? You're up in my neck of the woods!

Charlene ♥ NC said...

What a great find at journey's end! I see those little light colored moths on my glass door sometimes. Glad you got the problem resolved - missed ya!

Linda said...

I'm glad you got blogger all fixed...I missed you!That'a a pretty pattern on the washcolth!

Lapplisor said...

Dear Judy
I'm happy for you -
because your stories to the pictures I have missed.
It's nice to have the blogger family.
This enables the configuration settings.
Small cause ~ big effect.
♥ڿڰۣ♥ಌڿڰۣ«ಌ♥ڿڰۣ«ಌ♥ڿڰۣ«ಌ♥
Happy stitching
♥☼♥Barbara♥☼♥

hakucho said...

Love that stitch pattern :)